Sunday, April 29, 2007

Schedule....

Okay, so now that I have introduced myself let me give you a little glimpse into my life. We can start with a calendar. Yes, ladies and gents, a calendar. For those of you who know me, ie. Amy, know that my daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly activities are usually planned out in advanced. My household therefore relies heavily on not one, not two, but three calendars posted throughout our home. The calendar in and of itself keeps us on track whether it's the numerous days we spend at church, or Hannah's ballet, Wayne's duty schedule, or the many trips to the Naval Hospital. Many wonder about how busy our family stays, but make no mistake we always find room in our schedule for friends and family! Right Amy?.....




1 comment:

AmyWhit said...

I love the angles on both of these! I think the second photo is my favorite though. Cool subject, and yes...but sometimes not ENOUGH time for friends, huh? There are only so many hours in the day...and it never seems to be enough!!