Monday, April 6, 2009

AWANAS

Well, last night was awards night for the kids in Awanas! It was such a blessing to see my little ones up on stage and to reflect all that they had learned for the year. I am so proud of each of them. Hannah received her Sparks Second Book Award! She just blows me away with her ability to memorize God's Word! It is inspiring to me how much she wants to know about God and to learn His Word! Lilly, is really coming out of her shell! She is learning God's Word too and is full of questions! She earned her first year Cubbies Book Award! Then there is Lucas...he did not mind in the least about being on stage! Today he keeps repeating the phrase "And God made me"! It is so cute especially how he points to himself when he says the me part! They have all learned so much from Awanas and Wayne and I are truly very thankful for all the people in our church who take the time to work with not just our kids but the rest of the kids in our church!

No comments: