Wednesday, May 6, 2009

32 weeks! 6-8 weeks Left to go!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but things have been crazy around here! I am 32 weeks along in this pregnancy! Only 6-8 weeks left to go! I am so excited! My hospital bag is packed, the baby's bed is set up and ready to go, diaper bag is packed, clothes washed and waiting! Now here is what is left to do on my to do list...get the carseat out of storage, get the infant swing out of storage, and few other infant items out of storage...that will have to wait since we have family coming into town for Lilly's dance recital this weekend! Also, trying to finish up the last couple of weeks with Hannah's homeschooling! I can't believe my first baby, Hannah, is almost done with 1st grade! Where did the time go? Anyways, I think we have finally decided on a name for this little boy who continues to grow and stretch inside my tummy! But you will have to wait to find that out! In the mean time I want to thank my mom, my best friend Liz, and my brother's girlfriend Jamie for throwing me a great babyshower! It was very nice and I enjoyed getting to spend time with friends and family I do not get to see very often!

Me & Liz

Me & Mom

Jamie, Me & Liz

Hannah's 1st Grade School Picture

No comments: