Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cha- Cha- Cha- Cha-Changes

I say it every time...it has been awhile since I have posted but my reason this time is all the CHANGES our little family is embarking on...

We are moving...after 7 wonderful years here in SC the Navy has decided it is time for us to leave. Our next duty station is....

USS Iwo Jima (ship on the left)

Okay well it's my husbands next duty station and we are just along for the ride!
It makes me sad and happy all at the same time. I know God has a plan and a purpose for our family but I dislike having to leave behind such wonderful friends and our wonderful church. Even though I was not born or raised in SC, it is my home now. 3 out 4 of our children were born here. This is what they and I know. I am excited to see what God has in store for us at our next "home" but I will deeply miss SC and all those I have come to know and love. So with that said, Here is my short and sweet post saying Goodbye to SC and all that came with it...Thank you for everything!

My prayer is that God will continue to bless our "family" here in SC and the church. I pray that our move will go smoothly and that the children will adjust easily. I pray that as we move we continually seek God's guidance and will as we make decisions. I also pray for the people that God puts in our path on our new journey. I pray that God helps lead us to a new church home where His Word is taught so that we might serve Him. Amen.

Signing off for a little while so that the computer can get packed :(

2 comments:

Adelle said...

I hope your move went smoothly and all is well in the Gonsorcik family. :) I know it is though - you wouldn't have it any other way. Please give the kids kisses from me and send my love to Wayne!

Stacey said...

We will miss you all! Praying for you and the family for a smooth transition and new church home.