Friday, February 6, 2009

Another Year Older!

Happy Birthday!!!!

It is so hard to believe that my kids are as old as they are. I still look at them as babies! I remember the days we brought each of them home. In a span of 1 month each of my kids had a birthday! My precious daughter and first born, Hannah, turned 7 years old! She had her very first slumber party. Wow! That is all I can say! This house was full of little girls! They had fun and Wayne and I survived!







Then just 11 days after Hannah turned 7, our little Lillian Grace turned 4! Yes, 4! It is scary to think that next year she will be starting Kindergarten! Yikes! Lilly's one request for her birthday was a flower cake! Wayne and I did a team effort and made her our rendition of a flower cake! She liked it! But I think she liked the Hannah Montana guitar she got from Papa John even more!



Two weeks after Lilly turned 4, our only Son and youngest child, Lucas, turned 2! He's not a baby anymore and the little man is talking so much and developing such a BIG personality! He was thrilled to see his elmo cake and the elmo edible arrangment his Gamie sent to him!

So the past month has been such a reflection of the wonderful blessings God has given to Wayne and I. We continue to be amazed at how the kids are growing and learning. The kids are amazed at how Mommy's belly continues to grow with the newest sibling due to make its arrival sometime late June or early July!

James 1:17-18

Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.
In the exercise of His will He brought us forth by the word of truth, so that we would be a kind of first fruits among His creatures.

No comments: