Saturday, February 21, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I know it's only February still, but I can't help myself! The weather has gotten a bit warmer here and I see spring flowers beginning to poke up out of the ground. I am encouraged and motivated to start cleaning and get ready for this baby and many other things. The realization that we are moving in about a year and that our 4th child is due to arrive sometime in June or July has me wanting to go through everything! I have the urge to purge! Declutter time! Questions like, do I really want to pack this stuff up only to open it later and find that after quite some time I never really used it or had a need for it? Or, why am I hanging on to this? So now I am cleaning and purging and donating!

For some reason I felt the need to share! Maybe it will motivate others to do the same!

No comments: