Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Snapshot

We colored!



We used M&Ms


We baked!



We dressed in green!



On Friday's blog post I told you our home was going green for Mitochondrial Awareness Week, and we did just that. I thought I would share some of the snapshots I got from that day. It was fun and we learned a lot.

I also learned that I do not use my camera near enough to capture even the littlest of things. So my goal is to get back in the habit of taking more pictures because the lesson I learned is things can change in the blink of an eye and the only real thing we have is THIS moment because once the moment is gone is doesn't come back.

Live for today, for this very minute because only God knows and controls our very last minute on this earth.

Thank you Lord for the blessings in my life and the ability to recognize those blessings.

No comments: