Saturday, July 21, 2007

A buggy situation...

Oh my goodness....Lucas has been a fussy butt today! I think between his teeth and his shots he is just miserable! Which makes me miserable. Trying to console him today is like next to impossible! Hannah and Lilly keep asking me if he will ever be quiet again! So needless to say he is finally asleep, Praise God, just long enough for me to post a picture of a daddy long leg that I took about 2 weeks ago at my mom's house. Should I mention that I am still in my pjs?? Oh well so much for getting lots of stuff done today! I think I will go make some popcorn and watch a movie with the girls! Anyways....here it is and I hope the rest of you are enjoying your Saturday!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Love the Grandaddy..

Sorry about Lucas, hope he will be better soon, popcorn and a movie in PJ's sounds good to me!!Enjoy.

AmyWhit said...

Love the plant it's on! Sorry to hear about the baby being so fussy. I've had BIG TIME COMPUTER PROBLEMS today, and I'm SOOOOOO far behind in my work now that it's almost pointless to even try to catch up. And here I thought I was going to get caught up this weekend!!

jamie said...

That is a very pretty flower.... We have a lot of grandaddy longlegs around here in the summer....I wonder if they freeze and then just hatch when it gets warm!!! I don't know...

Hope the little man feels better soon!!!!

Shelia said...

I remember the PJ days girl. It gets better! Then you get a whole new set of problems to deal with! LOL