Monday, July 23, 2007

New

Well yesterday was a great day. Lucas all of a sudden decided that yes he wants to keep nursing, which makes me very happy! However we tried some new things. On friday I started feeding him cereal again. Our earlier attempts last month were not working so well, but this time he ate like a champ! Then yesterday I decided maybe we would try some baby food. So we started with green beans. Once again he ate like a champ. No funny faces, no nothing. I couldn't give him the food fast enough! So that was pretty cool! The kids and I ran some errands after church yesterday and then we went swimming for a little while. We had fun. Hannah has gotten brave enough to hold her breath underwater now! Such a big step for her, but what is even more interesting is that Lilly is doing it too! Then we got home last night and we all tuckered out, so I totally forgot to post yesterday! So here is a picture I took a couple of weeks ago. It's nothing spectacular. Hope every one has a groovy week!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Looks peaceful..we can all use some peace here and there.

Congrats on all the accomplishments w/ the kiddos.

You have a groovy week too!

Amy's computer is broken in case you didn't know.

AmyWhit said...

GROOVY! You crack me up with that word. I really like this photo alot. I'd like that candle on the side of a nice bubble bath right about now. The weekend wasn't such a great one! Mucho Stresso!

jamie said...

Looks very serene!! How cool with all the kids!! Monkey see, monkey do ya know!!! That is how mine are, too!!