Friday, July 20, 2007

Once again I am back!

Sorry ya'll, story of my life I am always traveling! Right Amy?? Well the last few weeks have been an emotional roller coaster. Wayne left for Cali so that he can leave for Iraq. My brother got married. And all in all I have spent roughly 40 hours driving! The kids, Wayne, and I went to VA to spend time with family before Wayne's departure. After Wayne left the kids and I and my folks and some friends caravanned(sp??) to MI for my brother's wedding. Hannah, my eldest, was the flower girl. It was a nice wedding but stressful at times, especially when you are not familiar with the area! Then we all drove back to VA. 2 days later I dorve back to SC with the kids. During our visit my mother's cat scratched Lilly in the face and now she has a nice scar on her cheek. Lovely! My house is a mess, the fish tank is green, and the lawn needs to be mowed! Lucas is cutting 2 teeth and not really wanting to nurse anymore! =( Although he had a doctor appointment this week and the big guy is in the 95% for height, weight, and head size! He is a big boy! Anyways, I am looking forward to catching up here! So for this post here are some shots from the wedding!







3 comments:

AmyWhit said...

I LOVE their cake. I love the squares.

Judy said...

Hey girl! Glad you are home safe and sound. Wayne and y'all are in our prayers.

Nice pictures...looks like you kept up pretty good!

jamie said...

Well, sounds like you have been a busy little bee!! All that time you spent driving you could almost be in Alaska to visit me!!!

The wedding looked like it was Beautiful!! And I did see the budding photo blogger!!!

You all will be in our prayers as well!!! Glad your back!