Sunday, May 25, 2008

Gymnastics




Well Hannah completed her fist level of Gymanstics! She absolutely loved it! She is excited they we have decided that she will do the summer program and a one week gymnastics camp. However, the enitre time during Hannah's gymnastics program yesterday Lilly was sad because she wanted to do "nastics" So we may try and put her in this year as well. We will see! Anyways, here are just a few pics from "nastics". I will be away from my blog for a week as my family and I embrace God's handiwork. We are camping out at the beach! (Tent camping!)We are excited and look forward to it! I also look forward to posting some pics of our family camp out! Have a great week and God bless you!

2 comments:

AmyWhit said...

She is just growing up so much, Tara! Looks like she is really enjoying gymnastics!

Shelia said...

What a blessing to have this outlet for her! You're doing a wonderful job Tara! I'm very happy to see that your honey is home safe as well!