Friday, May 16, 2008

Refreshed

Well, I am feeling a bit refreshed. It has been a while since my last post and a lot has changed since then. Let's recap shall we....


Wayne is finally home from his second trip to the large "Sandbox"! We are all so happy to have him home. Lucas who was only 5 months when his daddy left was extremely thrilled to see his daddy return! It was like Lucas, who is now 15 months, always knew who his daddy was. What a blessing it was that Lucas took right to him. The girls, who are now 6 and 3, have been so different now that Wayne is home. I am so thankful that God brought my husband home safe and sound. I missed our late night chats, date nights, and just going to church as a family. So I am feeling refreshed in a sense that my family is back together. I am also feeling a bit refreshed now that Wayne and I are home from our Chicago trip. Wayne and I took a trip without the kids for a weekend. It was nice to have the reconnecting of husband and wife without the interuptions. To just be able to focus on us, our marriage, and discussing and praying for God's Will in our marriage was just amazing.


So, I have decided to refresh my blog as well. A new layout, a new perspective, and a new attitude. I hope you enjoy it as I hope to enjoy catching back up with all of you!

1 comment:

AmyWhit said...

Very nice photo, Tara! Glad to hear that you are feeling refreshed now that Wayne is back home. It was good to spend some time with you and the kids yesterday. I can't believe how much Lucas has changed since the last time I saw him! Enjoy the beach next week! Riley will be jealous! lol