Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Special Day




Well, Hannah has completed her first year homeschooling! She graduated Kindergarten! We of course are very happy that we have reached this milestone but at the same time we are saddened that our first born has moved from baby and toddler to young child! It is amazing how much a child goes through in just 6 short years. It reminds of the bible verse~Psalm 90:12 “So teach us to number our days, That we may present to You a heart of wisdom.”


Number our days~ they are short aren't they? I am pleased that Wayne and I made the decision to homeschool. We are helping and equipping Hannah to learn to have a heart of wisdom. I will say though it wasn't by the work of myself or Wayne, but God. To Him be all the glory of the work accomplished by Hannah this year!

1 comment:

AmyWhit said...

I already left you a comment on you rmyspace page, but I'll leave another here anyway! Congratulations Hannah!