Friday, June 22, 2007

Tuckered Out

Once again I am behind on the blog. What's new right? Well today I had the lovely pleasure of joining Amy and the kids for a little swim time! And it just so happens that we went swimming in Ms. Judy's pool! (Thank you thank you thank you!) The kids and I had a great time and it was such a pleasure to meet a fellow blogger (other than Amy). After I dropped off Amy and the kids Hannah could do nothing but talk about the horses of course! It was just nice to finally get out of the house this week and not have to see rain or a cloud! The downside of today was I forgot to bring my camera so I have no shots from the pool but here in this bunch is what we did when we got home. Wayne will be home tomorrow! The kids and I can't wait! I hope everyone had a great week! Oh and thanks Amy for getting me out of the house today and thanks Judy for allowing us to use your pool! =)
One of the rain days we had this week! Blah! We need the rain but I also need time for my kids to get out of the house!
When we got home from swimming today, Hannah ate dinner and then she tuckered out! She is still in the chair! I guess I should go move her into her bed after I post this!
Lilly is in the bath enjoying more water! However she got a bug bite on her cheek! Oh well!

Lucas already had his bath and is laying wide awake on my bed! He is talking to the ceiling fan! You would think he would be fast asleep but nope! He had a great time in the water today considering it was his first time in a pool ever!

4 comments:

AmyWhit said...

I can't believe she fell asleep in the chair. Riley and Bailey came home and rode 4-wheelers and essentially bugged the crap outta me until I got their dinner ready. LOL. Riley is ready for bed now...so I guess I'll go lay down with him in a few. I had alot of fun this afternoon. We'll have to do it again. Maybe at Mammaw's next time too. By the end of the summer, Hannah will be swimming like a fish!

Shelia said...

Great pics Tara! I don't know about ya'll but I love it when they get tuckered out! Though the older mine get, I seem to be the one tuckered out and they're still going strong! LOL

Judy said...

It was good to have met you too. Such cute kids...thanks for letting me hold that little Lucas..

Hannah looked pooped!

Sorry Lilly got a bite! Hope it goes away soon.

We are going to have to have that "blogger day" Amy keeps talking about. Soon!

jamie said...

Your kids are so cute!! I can't believe mom hasn't set up the bug killer thingy yet!! Looks like you guys had a good time. I know what ya mean about the kids gettin outside. That is how I feel in the winter time!!