Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Another day and yet more work

Well, today is another day. Everything I wanted to accomplish yesterday did not happen! Well except the laundry that had piled up around here. It was constant interruptions yesterday! My guests just may have to get over a dirty house I guess! One of my interruptions yesterday was Hannah's ballet, so when I got home I decided that it was time to get out the camera, but then my hubby came home and decided that we needed to go to Lowe's to pick out the stone for our new patio which has to be finished before June because of a possible deployment! So I put the camera down. But when we got home I thought there might just be enough light to take some photos but their really wasn't. I went ahead and took some photos anyways. This is what I got. This is a picture of a little statue that my mother made me for me garden. Enjoy! I hope everyone has a good Wednesday!


4 comments:

Judy said...

I love the angel. Your mom did a great job. I know the angel and the patio will be a great joy.

AmyWhit said...

Is he back to "possible" deployment now?! I tell ya, how can you plan anything with such vague instructions?

The angel is beautiful. Your mom did a great really nice job.

Wendy said...

Beautiful Angel!

jamie said...

So Sweet!!! I hate that Possible deployment thing.. I would just rather them say you are leaving in a week, be ready, instead of being so dang wishy washy!!! Oh well, to tell the truth, for 9 years this is what we have done. I wouldn't know how to react if the military did things any different!!! LOL The only thing constant in the military is CHANGE!!