Wednesday, May 9, 2007

God's Wonders





Last night Wayne, Myself and kids were outside enjoying the cool air and nice breeze. For once it was nice to have a breeze stong enough to keep the sand fleas away! As I was holding Lucas and watching Lilly and Hannah swing on the swing set I looked up and saw a gorgeous rainbow! Wayne, of course knowing his wife, said I am going to go and get you the camera. (A man after my own heart) He came rushing out with the camera and he took Lucas from my arms so that I could capture "God's Wonders" As I snapped the pics, Wayne told the kids the story of Noah and the flood and how God's promise to us came in the form of a rainbow. It was a very precious moment. These are a couple of pics of that rainbow and then one of the evening sky!

3 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Yes, yours are darker than mine, but also so much more dramatic. It looks like your sky was quite a bit darker than it was out here. I love how you got arch of the rainbow. The arch was behind some trees in our front yard, and I couldn't get it. Love the last one too. I'm a sucker for clouds and pretty sunset colors.

jamie said...

These are beautiful!!! It is great to see everybody's perspective. I love pictures with clouds and the sun shining through them.

Judy said...

Very nice job with the camera Mom.

And nice job with the little hearts dad.