Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day!

Well today is Mother's Day....let's recap my day. I woke up to the smell of Pancakes! My hubby Wayne made me breakfast, Pancakes & Sausage with OJ. The kids gave me my cards. I opened my new mini-food chopper and then order my new camera lens. We all got ready for church. We had a great service and then went to Barbara Jeans for lunch! Yum! Then we went to Logan Park downtown and took some photos. Afterwards we came home and all took a nap! I got up around 6pm and have been on the computer ever since! All in all it has been a good day! I hope all you moms out there had a great day too! So now here are some shots from today!

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Tara the b&w's are GORGEOUS!!! I hope you plan to frame them for the wall!

And I need to squish that little man of yours! Gently of course, but squish him none the less! LOL

AmyWhit said...

Tara, you rocked these photos, girl! I love the first one of you and the girls. I also LOVE the one of the two girls holding hands from behind. You gotta frame those two. Your little man's cheeks are killing me!

Happy Mother's Day!!

jamie said...

You are definately going to have to frame those of the girls!!! TOO CUTE!! I really need some lessons and some kids that will cooperate!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Judy said...

Oh, Tara these are the best! Your mother's day turned out picture perfect.

Heather said...

Hi Tara, I'm Heather. Great pictures! Would you mind if I added you to my list of contacts? You have three really cute little ones!

TaraG said...

Hey Heather it's nice to meet you! Add away! I will add you as well!