Thursday, May 3, 2007

Finally!

Yes, I finally finished my housework! It only took 4 days with all the interruptions and headaches! Now, all I have to do is wait 2 more hours before my family arrives to mess it all up! Oh the joys of a homemaker! With that said, once again I am posting an older picture. This picture I took the Sunday at the Air Show! Wayne had a great time showing Hannah the inside of a Hum-V (sp ??). For those of you who don't know my oldest daughter Hannah and her Daddy are the best of buds! They do almost everything together! Even the dirty stuff! Ewww! I don't like to be dirty! Anyways, enough rambling here is the pic! Hope you all are having a good thursday!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Don't you just love those daughter daddy moments they are the best! My daughter is the same way with daddy! Lovely picture of the 2 of them!

Judy said...

My daughter is 31 and she is still daddy's girl. Daddy is the first man they love and how he treats her will be how she judges how all other men treat her, so I think It's a true blessing they are close and he treats her like a princess, even with dirty hands!

AmyWhit said...

What a sweet photo of the two of them. I love it. Love Hannah's snaggle tooth smile too!