Sunday, June 3, 2007

Gone...Now Back

Well, sorry folks. I have been gone for a little while, well 19 days to be exact. I took the three kids on a trip to Virginia. I spent a few days there and came home. When I got back I had to clean and get house ready for my family who was coming down a few days later. Once they arrived it was Wayne's birthday, Memorial Day Weekend, and our camping trip. Once we got back from camping you know how it goes, you have to unpack and then put all camping gear away and wash all the dirty, sandy clothes. I spent the rest of this week with my family. We had a great time visiting and camping and so on, but all that did not allow to much time for me to do this blog. So now I am playing catch up! So here are 19 pictures plus 2 more just so that I can get caught and for you to see the shots I got over the last 19 days! Missed everyone!


This is my mom and dad with little Lucas. The kids affectionately call them Gamie & Pawpaw.
Lilly running in the lucious green grass at Gam & Pawpaw's.
Lilly posing outback at Gam & Pawpaw's.

Hannah posing outback at Grandma Rose's.


This is just a picture of a door at Grandma Rose's. I liked the way the shadow of the tree was on it.


This is a picture of one of the old buildings in Historic Occoquan, Va.

This is another picture of a building in Historic Occoquan, Va.


This is a picture of one of the main streets in Historic Occoquan.


This is one of the courtyards in which you can dine in, in Historic Occoquan.

Picture of my hubby in the Beaufort Memorial Day Parade.


Picture of one of the antique cars in parade.



Picture of our campfire during our camping trip.





Picture of Lilly flying kite on beach.




Lilly flying kite on beach.





Hannah flying kite on beach.






The kites the kids were flying.




Lilly at the beach.




My footprints on the beach.



Sunrise on the beach.




Sunrise on the beach.

The birds on the roof at the Gay Fish Co.


A bird I spotted while at the Gay Fish Co.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Hey, glad you are back safe. I just got home too.

Great pictures of your 19 day adventure. Thanks for sharing.

Your subject matter was great.

AmyWhit said...

wow. I'm impressed that you got all caught up in one fell swoop....as well as with some of the photos you got! I LOVE #'s 2, 3, 14, 16, 19 and 22! Way to go. Welcome back. It seems everyone is finally returning home about the same time. =)

I have a few things going on this week....some not so pleasant. I'm going to try to stay caught up here, but I have no idea how things will pan out in that department. For now, I'm going to put my kiddo to bed. It's long overdue! LOL.

Shelia said...

I love the beach and historic town shots!Great job girl!

jamie said...

Welcome home!! You went to Occoquan??? We used to live at Fort Belvoir VA. I thought this little historic town was so cute!! Of course, I love little towns like that. I even took mom there, I wonder if she remembered? VA was alright, but much to close to DC. Shane worked 22 miles away from our house and it took him 2-3 hours to get home at night.

As for the beach shots, they are beautiful. Another one of my favorite places to be. Wish I were there to enjoy them. There is nothing like the sound of the waves on the beach and the smell of the ocean!! Thanks for bringing me back home with those!! Makes me a little home sick!! Great shots.