Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Silly face amongst the storm!

Well yesterday was quite the day. I couldn't believe the storm we had roll in yesterday afternoon. The pic included are the clouds that began to roll in during the beginning of the storm. Did anyone else notice the hail??? In my home it prompted a brief science discussion on weather as we sat in the laundry room after the warning sirens went off on Laurel Bay. It was like all of a sudden it down poured, then it hailed, then the winds picked up and you couldn't see 1ft in front of you. Kinda scary. Needless to say Hannah was a bit scared, while Lilly on the other hand was just content to be silly. Now when ever I get out the camera this is the only face she will give. Also included is a picture of Lucas, who by the way is getting so big that now he plays in his little exer-saucer! Where does the time go??

4 comments:

Judy said...

We didn't get the hail, but the rest we got! Well, except for the silly face.

How very precious are the kids, it does go fast so every chance you get stop (or at least slow down a bit) and enjoy them! You will not get the time back, until the grandbabies and even that time moves like a freight train!

Great work!

AmyWhit said...

I was sitting in Dr. Tire with mom and two 5 y/o's when the storm rolled in. $309 later, we were on our way home and the weather had cleared.

You know I love me some Lilly!!! She's precious.

Lucas...he's a chubby boy after my own heart!! I love me some chubs!

jamie said...

Love those cheekies!!! You always have one in the bunch that has a silly face when things get serious! Those clouds do look scary. What is funny is, we don't have thunder up here. I guess that we don't have any heat to collide with the cold.... I don't know... It took me about 2 years to realize that!

Shelia said...

I love the cheeks! You sure he's not one of Jamie's? LOL Isn't it great to have that one baby that always lightens things up when you need it?