Thursday, June 7, 2007

Houston We Have Got a Problem!

My camera battery is dead and I can't find the charger! Oh well, I am sure it is around here somewhere! Today was good, woke up cleaned house, had a friend come over with her friend who happens to have the same name as myself so that our kids could meet and play. Anyways I wanted to take some pics of the kid's play date! Tara's son name is Aiden and what a cutie, I have never seen such long eyelashes in my life (well except the fake ones) on top of which he had blue eyes! I missed the shots thanks to no life in camera :( So for today's post I am showing you some old shots, but still a favorite in my home. My subject - Lilly. Sorry some of the quality is not all that great. All of these shots were taken with my Minolta SLR Film Camera.
Lilly - 6 months old - 2005
Lilly - 6 months old - 2005
Lilly - 18 months old - 2006

4 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Awww...one of my favorite photo subjects! I love seeing pics of her. She's just gorgeous....and goofy! What a pefect combination! That sucks about your camera battery. I need to charge mine too before the same thing happens to me! It always happens at the worst times!

Shelia said...

Boy are you in trouble when she gets older! LOL She's a beautiful little girl! I'm so glad I'm not the only one with hormonal little girls running around!

Judy said...

What a sweetheart, cute from the get go!

Thanks for sharing, have you looked under the sofa?? or in the frig?? LOL :0)

jamie said...

Silly old Minolta!!! I hate it when I can't find stuff!! Did you check in the room that you guys had to be when the storm hit??LOL. Lilly is so cute!! You guys need 2 batteries, so that when one dies you have a backup. It is the only way I can stay charged!!!