Monday, June 4, 2007

Trying something new...




I didn't have to much time today to take pictures, but I grabbed the camera anyways and took a few shots of Lucas' toy basket. Here is a shot, which I attemtped to pull an Amy. Not quite what I was looking for but it'll have to do for now. I am trying desperatley to get back into some sort of routine!


On another note, my hubby is leaving Saturday for CA. He will be there for 2 weeks, then come home, pack his stuff, then return back to CA for a deployment to Iraq! So please keep him in your prayers for this traveling.


PS- Jamie - I know how you feel about being to close to DC. My husband and I were born and raised in Northern Virginia. Trust me we are happy to be where we are now!

4 comments:

AmyWhit said...

You did great! (thought it looks like you might have missed part of his ear or something on the other side of the basket handle?! Can't tell for sure.! You go!

So it's official about Wayne leaving then? Drats! I was pulling for him not having to go!

Judy said...

Way-to-go!! Very Nice ( Cough cough as you and Amy leave me in the dust!) Your picture is outstanding.

We will keep your husband in our prayers and you and the kids too, our son (LT to some, Jeff to us! ha)Leaves Friday from Fort Benning, GA for Afghanistan. Guess we are all in this for the long haul. God is good and His will, will be done.

God's speed to your husband to return home safe, sound, and soon.

Judy said...

Oh, and I do remember my trip to VA with Jamie, a very nice little hamlet in an otherwise BUSY place.

jamie said...

Your pic looks great. You must have photoshop too!! LOL. I still can't figure out how to achieve this look!

Man, I hate those dreaded orders. We will definitely keep him in our prayers!! I hate the anticipation and then watching them pack. I sit there biting a hole in my lip, trying to keep myself from unpacking everything and telling him he can't go!! I stand behind him though and know that it is his job and he loves it. He wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! It takes such a special person to do their job!! And it takes special people to be their wives!! If you need anything, call me!!